Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a Beautiful Life - Vintage Scrapbook album



Hi everyone...

the skies are gray but I managed to get some decent pictures of my latest creation. I will be posting it for sale on my Etsy shop later on today. If you can't wait, email me. :)

Here is a couple of photos as an appetizer. The album has 6 chipboard pages loaded with designer papers from various brands and lots of vintage photos. I have adhered them with non permanent adhesive, so you can take them off and use your own photos if you like. It's the perfect gift for the vintage lover or for a baby girl's album. The whole slide show with all the pages of the album is at the end of my blog for you to enjoy. :)




I also finished a Christmas paperbag album that I will be listing on Etsy. Here is the front cover. We got big plans for Christmas, I will share it later on this week. :) Enjoy the photos.



Tereza

No comments: